- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- June 10, 2016
Turkey salsa soup.
An easy to make turkey soup with all your favorite Mexican ingredients.Print
Turkey salsa soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa with chipotle
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 cup chopped cooked Turkey
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth
- Combine salsa, black beans, corn, turkey, and broth in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.