- March 1, 2016
Cheese soup: the recipe with croutons.
Browned toast perfectly complement the mouth-watering first course
Preparing cheese soup is easy, and served with croutons and browned fried onions, will appreciate the original taste.
For cheese soup will be suitable different varieties of cheeses. Better pick a solid or semi-solid, such as Parmesan, cheddar, Swiss.
for the soup:
- 300 g minced meat,
- 200 g hard cheese,
- 3 potatoes,
- 2 onions,
- 0.5 celery root,
- 1 bunch of dill,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 tablespoon flour,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste,
- 2 liters of water,
- 4 slices white bread,
- 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Potatoes, 1 onion and celery coarsely cut.
- In a pan pour vegetable oil, heat up and fry, stirring the meat for 5 minutes.
- Add onion, celery and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Then pour boiling water, bring to the boil, put the potatoes and boil about 20 minutes. Salt and pepper.
- In a blender, blend the soup to the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Cheese grate and add to soup.
- Stirring occasionally, bring soup to a boil so that the cheese melted, and remove from heat.
- The second onion cut into rings, roll in flour and fry in heated vegetable oil until Golden brown.
- Prepare the croutons. For this bread we shall cut cubes and fry in butter.
- Give cheese soup poured on plates and adding fried onions, chopped dill and croutons.