- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 1 people
- April 28, 2016
Cauliflower Corn Chowder.
Let Green Giant® Just for One® vegetables help you make this single-serve supper or lunch chowder in just 10 minutes. No potatoes needed for this hearty chowder!Print
Cauliflower Corn Chowder
- 1 tray Green Giant™ Just for One® cauliflower & cheese sauce (from 17-oz package)
- 1 tray Green Giant™ Just for One® Niblets® corn & butter sauce (from 17-oz package)
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles (from 4.5-oz can)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Black pepper, if desired
- Microwave cauliflower and corn as directed on packages; set corn aside.
- Pour cauliflower into 1 1/2-quart saucepan; add remaining ingredients except corn. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; mash cauliflower slightly with potato masher or fork. Stir in corn; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.