- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- March 3, 2016
Even separately from the main components of this dish are mushrooms and fish soups turn out great. Needless to say that, if you combine these products, the result is just extraordinary – fragrant and delicious mushroom ear.
Ear mushroom is cooked just perfectly. And if you have all the necessary ingredients, try to treat the family for lunch, hot tasty first course.Print
Fish Soup with Red Snapper and Vegetables
- 700 g of red fish (salmon, sturgeon, sterlet),
- 200 g of mushrooms (mushrooms or mushrooms),
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 3 potatoes,a bunch of greens (dill, parsley),
- 2 tablespoons olive oil1 Bay leaf,
- 2 pcs. black peppercorns,
- salt to taste,
- 1.5 l of water.
- Mushrooms clean, boil, cool and finely cut. Save the broth and use for further cooking mushroom soup.
- The fish, if necessary, clean and cut into pieces.
- Finely slice the onion. Carrot RUB on medium grater. Potatoes cut into cubes. Grind the herbs.
- In olive oil fry onion, add carrots and mushrooms and cook another 7 minutes.
- Throw in boiling water Bay leaf, black pepper, potatoes and boil 10 minutes.
- Then add the diced mushroom and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put mushroom soup in the fish, salt and boil 7 minutes.
- At the end put the greens, provari another 3-5 minutes and turn off the fire.
- Fungal ear give a little brew and serve hot.