- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 2 people
- March 3, 2016
Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Maple-Candied Bacon
Originally cooked pumpkin. Soup – try a new taste!
Hearty and delicious pumpkin soup with an unusual flavor – exactly what you need to adequately begin the season of this vegetable in the kitchen, to satiate the family and to experiment with a new taste.
- 500 g pumpkin,
- 1 carrot,
- 1 onion,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- 70 g walnuts,
- 100 g bacon,
- 40 g butter,
- 50 ml of cream
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 300 ml of water,
- ground pepper to taste
- ground white pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Clean the pumpkin from the peel and seeds and cut into big cubes. Carrots also cut into cubes. Grind onion and garlic. Bacon cut in small pieces. Walnuts slightly Obasi, cleanse skin and finely chop.
- Fry onion with garlic in a skillet in hot butter 5 minutes, then throw back the pumpkin with the carrots, mix and cook on high heat under a lid, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Pour the vegetables the wine and cook for another 5 minutes. Then add water, bring to a boil and boil 5 minutes.
- Fry bacon in a pan until the formation of fat, add to it the nuts and cook, stirring, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- In a blender, grind the soup in the pumpkin puree. Add cream, salt and spices.
- Again bring the soup on the fire, bring to a boil, but not cipati. In a hot pumpkin soup add bacon and nuts, mix and serve.