- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- May 14, 2016
Halibut with Corn and Lime-Cilantro Butter.
Net a keeper fish recipe with a citrus-cilantro and corn topping.
Halibut with Corn and Lime-Cilantro Butter
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup BEST® All Purpose or Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 cup Progresso™ Garlic Herb Bread Crumbs
- 4 (6-oz.) halibut fillets (or any firm white fish)
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® White Shoepeg Corn, drained
- In small shallow bowl, combine milk and egg; beat well. Place flour and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Coat fish with flour; dip in egg mixture. Coat with bread crumbs.
- In large skillet, combine 2 tablespoons of the butter, olive oil and garlic. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add halibut; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork, turning once. Remove fish from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter, lime juice and cilantro to same skillet; stir to scrape up any brown bits from bottom. Add corn; cook 2 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve corn mixture over halibut.