- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- May 3, 2016
Smoky Ranchero Corn.
Serve this skillet corn dish ranch-style.Print
Smoky Ranchero Corn
- 1/4 lb. mesquite-smoked or regular bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 (11-oz.) cans Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® Super Sweet Yellow and White Corn, drained
- 1/4 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 lime slices
- 2 fresh cilantro sprigs
- Cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Discard drippings.
- In same skillet, combine cooked bacon, onions, bell pepper and corn. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine salad dressing, lime juice, cumin and red pepper flakes; mix well.
- Add dressing mixture to corn mixture; mix well. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in chopped cilantro. Garnish with lime slices and cilantro sprigs.