- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 2 people
- February 25, 2016
Today and save time and prepare a vitamin-rich soup-puree with zucchini and celery.Print
- Zucchini — 3 pcs.
- Potatoes — 2 pcs.
- Olive oil — 2-3 tbsp
- Onions — 2 pcs.
- Celery — 1 pc.
- Broth (vegetable, beef or chicken) — 1 l.
- Fried bacon to taste
- If the young zucchini, cleaned. If not, you need to cut off the skin and tail. Zucchini coarsely chop. Peel the potatoes, coarsely chop too.
- At the bottom of a heated pan pour the olive oil and fry the vegetables until Golden brown.
- Vegetables to stir occasionally so as not burnt. Add coarsely chopped onions, stir.
- Coarsely chop the celery, add to pot, stir.
- Saut?ed vegetables add the stock. Bring to a boil and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Grind in a blender until the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- Before serving, decorate the dish with fried bacon. For this purpose, the slices of grilled bacon rolled into a tube and place them vertically in the middle of a plate of soup.