- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 6 people
- April 7, 2016
Tiramisu recipe as a Christmas dessert was once offered by a famous English chef, charismatic Gordon Ramsay. What is it good for? Luxurious taste (of tiramisu) and just brilliant and not indifferent to what we eat (about Gordon).
- 150 ml cream fat content of 33%
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 250 ml mascarpone
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2-3 tbsp Marsala or brandy or liqueur
- 200 ml espresso coffee (cold!)
- 12-14 pieces of biscuits Savoiardi
- chocolate for dusting
- Take two bowls. One put the mascarpone, cream.
- Whip whipping cream with 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Pour in mascarpone vanilla extract, 2 tbsp. of alcohol and 2 tablespoons of ice coffee. Mix with cream, taste (if the taste is intoxicating enough, add another 1 tablespoon of alcohol) and blend all with a whisk). Put in the fridge.
- Cookies Savoiardi in the cold coffee okuni just a moment to be soft outside and crunchy inside.
- Put in a glass of biscuits on top of cream. Sprinkle the dessert with grated chocolate and put in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Of course, you can use a Martini, as did Ramzi, and can lay out the traditional layers in a wide glass. Alternatively: RUB some chocolate on each layer of cream or sprinkle with cocoa.