- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- February 18, 2016
Thai chilli and cucumber salad.
Your greener future starts here, with a healthy side to crunch and munch through!Print
Thai chilli and cucumber salad
- 2 large Lebanese cucumbers, halved, deseeded, sliced
- 3 cups beansprouts, trimmed
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup small fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup small fresh mint leaves
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Thai-style dressing (see note)
- Place cucumber, beansprouts, onion, basil, mint and chilli in a large bowl. Add dressing. Toss to combine. Serve.