- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 3 people
- February 24, 2016
Lazy oatmeal for Breakfast
Here is an unusual Breakfast, affordable. It is based on oatmeal with milk, and all that comes with it, pick and choose to your taste. There may be banana, Apple, pear, candied fruit, fruit jam, nuts. You can even sprinkle chocolate. A perfect dish!
- 1 Apple
- 1 banana
- 1 orange
- Nuts (forest, walnut, cashew, peanut)
- Dried apricots or candied fruit
- 200 g of oat flakes
- 100 ml of milk
- 70 g natural yoghurt
- Apple, banana, orange wash, peel. Slices of orange peel from the white film, an Apple, remove the core with seeds. Prepared fruit cut into small pieces and spread on banks (each layer of one kind of fruit).
- Nuts to dry in the oven 15 min At 180 C and half viklasti banks in the second layer.
- Dried apricots pour boiling water for 10-15 minutes, dry it, chop and spread on banks. (The candied fruit cut into small pieces).
- On a dried (candied) fruit layer.
- Milk to heat, dissolve in it the sugar and salt cool to lukewarm.
- Cereal to distribute to the banks and pour the milk so that it barely covered them. Repeat layers of ingredients, sprinkle with nuts. On top lay a layer of yogurt. Banks cover with lids and refrigerate until you are filled with the flakes for 3-4 hours.