- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- April 5, 2016
We offer you to prepare profiteroles. Share the recipe for the dessert!Print
- 150 g butter
- 1 Cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 100 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- In a saucepan put 100 grams of butter and salt.
- Pour a glass of water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and squirt in flour, quickly whisking the batter with a wooden spoon until a ball is formed, lagging behind the walls of the pan.
- Cool and wrap in eggs one by one. Mix in a mixer.
- On greased baking sheet with a teaspoon put the dough, giving each serving an oval shape.
- From cups of water and cook sugar syrup.
- Melt 50 g of butter, RUB with cocoa and mix with syrup.
- Fields of cake frosting.