- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 6 people
- March 4, 2016
Chocolate sponge cake: recipe loaf with banana.
Chocolate sponge cake is cooked completely easy, and the cottage cheese with banana as a filling will bring a tasty touch to the overall picture of the dessert.Print
Chocolate sponge cake: recipe loaf with banana
for the dough:
- 4 eggs,
- 70 g flour,
- 4 tablespoons sugar,
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
for the filling:
- 1 banana,
- 200 g of cottage cheese,
- 200 ml thick cream,
- 2–3 tablespoons of syrup,
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar,
- 1 tile dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon of powdered sugar.
- To begin, prepare the dough for chocolate sponge cake. To do this with a mixer blend the eggs with the sugar, gradually increasing the speed. Add sifted flour, cocoa powder and vanilla sugar, carefully involving bulk ingredients with a spoon from the bottom up.
- The resulting dough pour in shape, covered with parchment and greased. Send a baking sheet in a preheated 180°C oven for 20 minutes. The readiness of the biscuit is checked with a wooden stick – if it is dry, cake is ready.
- While chocolate cake is baked, prepare the filling. For this cheese RUB through a sieve, add cream, icing sugar and blend in a blender until smooth. Banana cleanse from the rind.
- Ready chocolate sponge cake cool a little, then get out of shape, separate from the paper and gently, helping the parchment, pack in roll, so that your cakes take the desired form.
- Then carefully unroll the chocolate sponge cake, soaked it with the syrup and brush evenly with cheese filling. With one hand put down the banana and wrap the roll that the banana was inside.
- Fields roll melted chocolate, cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Put chocolate Swiss roll in the fridge for a couple of hours to cool down and soaked.