- Preparation time
- 35 mins
- Cooking time
- 45 mins
- 12 people
- March 27, 2016
Recipe chocolate banana muffins.
Chocolate banana muffins – delicious and simple cakes, which diversifies your everyday menu. Muffins turn out with a wonderful test structure, soft and porous. Pleasure is provided!
Recipe chocolate banana muffins
- 2 banana
- 2 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 200 grams of sugar
- 50 g cocoa
- 125 ml sunflower oil
- In a bowl break eggs, add sugar and thoroughly blend the mixture with a whisk.
- Pour in the egg mixture sunflower oil. Again stir thoroughly.
- Bananas blend in a blender or mash with a fork until it looks creamy. Add it to the dough.
- In a separate bowl mix dry ingredients: flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add dry mixture to liquid.
- Stir the dough until smooth and then spread it on the molds.
- Heat the oven to 180°C. bake the Muffins for 20-25 minutes.
- Optionally, it can prepare the glaze or sprinkle with powdered sugar, but without any additives they are insanely delicious.