- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 6 people
- March 27, 2016
Cake recipe with cherries in slow cooker.
We offer you the most delicious recipe with cherries in slow cooker you have tried! Amazing combination of tender dough, pleasant acidity, juicy berries and vanilla aroma will sweep you off your feet.Print
Cake recipe with cherries in slow cooker
- 200 g butter
- 350–400 g flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 350 g sugar
- 150 ml milk
- 3–4 eggs
- 400 g frozen cherries
- vanilla sugar
- Soft butter blend with sugar.
- Then add eggs and again blend with a whisk.
- Pour the warm milk.
- Gradually add flour sifted with baking powder.
- Cherries must first be defrosted, remove the bones and pour the berries with flour.
- Drop a cherry into the batter and carefully, trying not to mash the berries, mix.
- The Cup multivarki grease with butter and pour in it the dough. Sprinkle on top of cake vanilla sugar.
- Bake in a mode