- Preparation time
- 45 mins
- Cooking time
- 120 mins
- 4 people
- February 29, 2016
Prepare delicious cakes.
Cakes on the proposed recipe out very tasty – moderately sweet and juicy, with nutty aroma, thin alcohol notes, rich chocolate taste!
Prepare delicious cakes
- 300 g of shortbread cookies,
- 1 Cup milk,
- 80 g butter,
- 100 g sugar,
- 100 g of nuts (walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts),
- 100 g dark chocolate,
- 50 g coconut,
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder,
- 2 tablespoons liqueur.
- In the warm milk squirt in sugar, bring to the boil and will until it dissolves. Remove milk from heat, add butter and mix to the butter to melt.
- The nuts are dry, peel from the husk and grind in a blender until smooth.
- Biscuits grind in a blender or using a rolling pin until uniform crumbs.
- Mix the biscuits with the cocoa powder and nuts, pour warm milk, liqueur and mix thoroughly. From the resulting mass form the cakes in the form of potatoes.
- Fields Christmas cakes with melted chocolate and sprinkle coconut flakes.
- Before serving a festive table put the cakes in the refrigerator for 2 hours so they grabbed and cold.