- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 50 mins
- 4 people
- February 26, 2016
Two identical dishes in one chef will not work. And in General, how many cooks, so many dishes!
This gastronomic story continues with the 18th century, when the first used cooking beets. That is, almost three centuries borsch is the national dish of the Ukrainians.
Among the infinite number of recipes there are simple and special – the borscht with dumplings and apples.
This special soup best eaten with sour cream and greens.
- cabbage – 200 g
- potatoes – 300 g
- the Apple – 1 pc.
- dressing for borscht
- minced beef – 400 g
- To prepare the stuffing: 300 grams beef, salt, pepper, 1 egg, a little butter, a clove of garlic and well soaked in milk bread mince. In the end, add finely chopped greens.
- Now start cooking the soup. Bring water to a boil. Then throw the cabbage. When the water again starts boiling, add the potatoes.
- Now, until the vegetables are cooked, prepare the meatballs. So the mince doesn’t stick to your hands, hands wetted in water with lemon. Throw the meatballs into the water, when the potatoes and cabbage will be half cooked.
- Cook meatballs for 15 minutes so that the meat has been optimally boiled.
- And for a magical aroma and mild acidity add to the soup an Apple. Perfect – sour varieties. An Apple cut into 4 pieces, remove the core, cut into slices. Place into the saucepan.
- Now it’s time to add the refills for borscht. After that, bring the soup to a boil and switch off. Give it brew for 15-20 minutes!