- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 95 mins
- 8 people
- May 28, 2016
Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Salad.
Take potato salad to a new level by combining chicken, bacon and ranch for an over-the-top side dish!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 lb)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 6 strips thick-cut bacon, crisply cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 5 deli-fried chicken tenders (boneless), cut into bite-size pieces
- Boil 3 large baking potatoes (about 2 1/2 lb) in large pot of water until fork easily pierces with little resistance. Drain; cool completely on cooling rack (about 1 hour).
- Peel potatoes; cut into bite-size pieces. Place in large bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat 1/2 cup mayonnaise and 1/2 cup ranch dressing with whisk. Fold into potatoes. Add 6 strips thick-cut bacon, crisply cooked and cut into bite-size pieces, and 5 deli-fried chicken tenders (boneless), cut into bite-size pieces. Fold again to lightly coat with sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.