- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- February 27, 2016
Rice salad with herbs and capers.
Neutral rice will serve as the basis for a hearty salad that is easy to take with you to the office. Stalk celery substitute cucumber, black olives – capers and pumpkin seeds – sesame seeds. Act according to circumstances!Print
Rice salad with herbs and capers
- 200 grams of boiled friable rice
- 1 small cucumber
- 3–5 shoots of green onions
- 1 bunch spicy greens to taste (mint, tarragon, parsley)
For the filling:
- 50 g of capers
- 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1–2 tsp liquid honey
- pinch of hot pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Green onions cut into thin slices on the diagonal. The green leaves separate from the stems and finely slice.
- Cucumber cut lengthways on four parts, remove the seeds and cut each piece in half lengthwise. Cut each eighth into 2-3 parts to form short wedges.
- Prepare the filling. Fine grater remove the zest from the lemon. Squeeze the juice, mix with honey, olive oil and hot pepper flakes. Add capers, stir.
- Mix salad dressing, salt to taste. Sprinkle with grated lemon peel and sesame seeds.