- March 20, 2016
Jalapeño-Bacon Egg Cups Recipe.
Baked eggs with bacon are the perfect vehicle for some spicy jalapeño peppers: fluffy baked eggs are the base for the smoky, fatty bacon and little pops of heat that make everything interesting without setting your eyes watering over your breakfast. If jalapeños just aren’t your thing, you could also do this one with regular mini bell peppers, or just add more of the ordinary bell peppers.Print
Jalape?o-Bacon Egg Cups Recipe
- 10 large eggs;
- 12 bacon slices, half cooked;
- 4 jalape?o peppers, seeded and sliced;
- 1/2 onion, diced;
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk;
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped;
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, coconut milk, garlic powder, and season with salt and pepper to taste, and whisk until well combined.
- Take out your muffin tin, and line each muffin cup with a slice of bacon.
- Fill each hole with the egg mixture, and top with diced onion, bell pepper, and jalape?o.
- Place in the preheated oven, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.