- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 12 people
- May 9, 2016
Cherry Pie Cups.
Easy and adorable! Bake individual little pies in muffin cups using ® refrigerated pie crust.
Cherry Pie Cups
- 1 box refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 425°F. Remove crusts from pouches; unroll on work surface. With 3 1/2- or 4-inch round cutter, cut 6 rounds from each crust; discard scraps.
- Fit rounds into 12 ungreased muffin cups, pressing in gently. Spoon about 2 tablespoons pie filling into each crust-lined cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are golden brown and filling is bubbly.