- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 10 people
- March 22, 2016
Thanks to a combination of the short reddened sweet shortcake dough and stuffing to a pleasant sour taste jam pie for certain will be pleasant your house, and also to the friends who glanced to you on a cup of tea.Print
- 300 g of jam (blackcurrant, bilberry, cherry, blackberry),
- 250 g of flour,
- 150 g of potato starch,
- 200 g of margarine,
- 1 egg,
- 150 g of sugar,
- 10 g of vanilla sugar,
- 1 h soda spoon,
- 1 h vinegar spoon,
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil,
- salt pinch.
- Connect all loose ingredients: the sifted flour, starch, sugar, vanilla sugar, soda, salt.
- Mix egg with soft margarine and add vinegar. Add to dry mix and knead dough. On a consistence the pie dough with jam has to turn out soft, fat and plastic.
- Divide dough for two parts, wrap one in a plastic bag and put in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- From other dough roll a cake layer and lay out in the baking pan oiled vegetable and laid by parchment. From above lay out the chosen jam, it is desirable kislenky on taste.
- Get the cooled-down dough from the freezer and grate it on a grater with large holes, having evenly distributed over jam so that stuffing disappeared under dough.
- Send jam pie to the oven warmed to 180 °C and bake about 30-40 minutes till golden color.
- Get ready jam pie from an oven, cool and cut on portion pieces.