- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 135 mins
- 8 people
- May 11, 2016
Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie.
Fresh fruit and light whipped topping are the perfect pairing for this red, white and blue summer treat.Print
Red, White and Blue-Berry Pie
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed, drained on paper towels) blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberry preserves, heated
- 2 cups frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 1 pint (2 cups) strawberries, sliced
- 6 oz raspberries
- Heat oven to 450°F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell, using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate–except do not prick crust. Trim edge if necessary.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. If crust puffs up during baking, gently press crust down with back of wooden spoon. Cool 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix blueberries and preserves. Spread in bottom of cooled baked shell. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate 1 hour. In medium bowl, mix strawberries and raspberries. Gently spoon over whipped topping layer. Garnish with additional whipped topping as desired. Serve immediately.