- March 26, 2016
If the liver, fried pieces, often creates a hard or harsh, liver chops – always soft, juicy and very very tasty.Print
- 500 g beef liver,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 3–4 tablespoons flour,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 0.5 tsp sugar,
- salt to taste.
- Beef liver wash, Obasi, cleanse from films and cut into slices thickness of about 1.5 cm.
- Slightly hit the liver with a kitchen hammer. You can use a plastic bag so there is less splashing.
- Beaten off layers of the liver salt, sprinkle with sugar and spices.
- In a jug beat them. In another mound the flour. Alternately dip the liver in flour, then in egg and obzharivaya in hot vegetable oil for 2 minutes on both sides until Golden brown.
- Give liver chops with garnish to your liking – potatoes, rice, pasta, vegetables.