- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- February 16, 2016
Cajun lamb with healthy coleslaw.
This succulent Cajun lamb with tasty cabbage salad proves that low-fat doesn’t mean less flavour.Print
Cajun lamb with healthy coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 6 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage (about 1/4 cabbage)
- 1 green capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup dill sprigs
- 2 teaspoons Cajun spice mix*
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, plus extra to cook
- 8 lamb cutlets, trimmed of excess fat
- Combine mustard, yoghurt and vinegar in a small bowl. Place the cabbage, capsicum, spring onion, caraway seeds and dill in a large bowl, then add the dressing and toss to combine.
- Place the spice and oil in a bowl and stir well to combine. Add cutlets and rub all over with the mixture. Lightly oil a large frypan and place over medium heat. When hot, add cutlets in batches, and cook for 3 minutes, turning once for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking. Serve with coleslaw.