- March 29, 2016
An unusual recipe lush pancakes with holes.
These thin milk pancakes turn out very hearty, they can be served with syrup, honey or jam.Print
An unusual recipe lush pancakes with holes
- 260–270 g flour
- 200 ml of milk
- 1 large egg
- 300 ml fizzy lemonade
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 0,3 teaspoons soda
- 0,3 teaspoon salt
- oil for frying
- Prose in a bowl the flour, there put the baking powder, salt and soda. Carefully mix.
- In another bowl, blend the egg with sugar in a lush lather. Don’t stop whisking, add the milk. You should get a completely homogeneous mass.
- Pour in egg-milk mass is about half of the lemonade and mix.
- Pour liquid mixture into flour and mix with a whisk. Shares remaining lemonade and vegetable oil. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the pan, brush it with vegetable or melted butter and bake at medium heat for crepes, each promazyvaya the pan slightly with a brush.
- Ready pancakes put in a bowl or a pan under the lid. Serve hot, with syrup or fruit.