- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- 4 people
- March 21, 2016
In General, the liver is a favorable product in the sense of preparing meals quickly and make wholesome and great-tasting.
But most often chicken livers fried or baked. Have you tried to make a salad from the liver? This liver salad looks very interesting and attractive, and the taste is quite unusual and original – I hope you and your guests will love.
- 500 g chicken liver,
- 1 onion,
- 200 g of pears,
- 100 g raspberries (frozen or jam)
- 50 g pine nuts,
- 1 clove of garlic,
- greens (lettuce, arugula, parsley, green onions),
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Chicken liver clean, wash, Obasi and cut into large chunks.
- Onions finely cut. Grind green onions and parsley. Garlic pass through the frog. Pears cleanse from serdtsevina and cut thin slices.
- , Saut? onion in hot olive oil and fry on slow fire under a cover for 5 minutes. Then add chicken liver and fry on all sides until cooked 5 minutes. At the end add the garlic, salt, pepper and fry another couple of minutes.
- Serve on a platter with lettuce and arugula, beautifully laid out on top of slices of pears, and chicken liver. Sprinkle liver wine vinegar, fields, raspberry syrup and raspberries laid out.
- Sprinkle the salad with the liver chopped greens, pine nuts and serve warm on the table.