- March 19, 2016
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions Recipe.
Pork with BBQ sauce is a classic thing to throw on the grill; take it in a slightly different direction by wrapping your tenderloin in bacon before you cook it. The bacon helps prevent any dried-out tenderloin disasters, and it’s a great way to do something a little different with the presentation.Print
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Medallions Recipe
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- 8 to 10 bacon slices
- Homemade BBQ sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the pork tenderloin to form an outer shell, securing with 1 or 2 toothpicks per strip of bacon.
- Slice the tenderloin between each bacon strip to create several small bacon-wrapped medallions.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Grill the medallions for 5 to 8 minutes per side or until just about cooked through.
- Brush BBQ sauce onto the medallions and cook for another minute on each side.