- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 6 people
- March 26, 2016
The combination of meat with fruit is not new – it is tasty and original. So why not try to cook liver with apples? Your family will surely enjoy this unusual aromatic and tender dish.Print
liver with apples in the oven
- 700 g chicken liver,
- 2 onions,
- 2 sweet and sour Apple,
- 80 g flour,
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- ground coriander to taste
- blend of ground peppers to taste
- salt to taste.
- Chicken liver wash and Obasi. Coarsely cut onions. Apples peel and cut into small slices.
- Mix the flour with salt and spices.
- Fry onions in hot vegetable oil until Golden brown 5-7 minutes.
- Remove the onions from the pan and in same oil fry the apples so that they become browned and slightly otmanli.
- Place the apples in a pot and in the pan add a little oil, roll the liver in flour and fry until half cooked on all sides about 5 minutes.
- Put liver in a saucepan on top of apples and place on top of fried onions. Send the liver in a preheated 200°C oven and bake without cover for about 15-20 minutes.