- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 4 people
- February 28, 2016
Warm mushroom salad with hazelnuts and Pecorino.
Looking for an easy Warm Mushroom Salad with Hazelnuts and Pecorino recipe? Learn how to make Warm Mushroom Salad with Hazelnuts and Pecorino using healthy ingredients.Print
Warm mushroom salad with hazelnuts and Pecorino
- 600 g of oyster mushrooms
- 150 g salad mix (preferably corn, spinach, arugula)
- 1/2 Cup peeled roasted hazelnut
- 75 g of hard cheese, preferably Pecorino
- 3 bulbs of shallots or 1 medium onion
- 5 sprigs of tarragon (estragon)
- 5 sprigs of parsley
- 5 stalks of green onions
- 5 sprigs of thyme or pinch of dried
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g butter
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
For the filling:
- 5 tbsp olive oil “extra virgin”
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 small bulb of shallot
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the nuts on a baking sheet and place in oven for 8-10 min. During cooking several times to stir the nuts so they toast evenly. Put in a kitchen towel, wrap and gently RUB them to separated, dark skin. Cool the hazelnuts and coarsely chop. Slice the cheese into thin shavings with a knife for cleaning vegetables.
- For the filling peel and very finely chop the shallots, put in a bowl. Add the vinegar, salt and leave for 5 min. Pour the olive oil and beat well.
- Mushrooms cut into large chunks. Shallots peel and slice into thin rings. Heat a large skillet over medium heat with 2 tbsp olive oil and 15g of butter. Add half of mushrooms and half the thyme, season with salt and pepper. Saut? mushrooms 5 minutes, and place on a plate.
- Just brown the second batch of mushrooms. When they are ready, return the first batch of mushrooms to the pan and add the shallots. Fry for 2 min.
- Finely chop the green onions, parsley leaves and tarragon. Mix the herbs with the salad leaves and arrange on plates. For salad, place mushrooms.
- In the pan where we fried the mushrooms, pour 3/4 of the filling and slightly preheat to a gas station combined with juices from the pan. Season with pepper and, if necessary, season with a little salt. Salad pour hot dressing and mix well. Sprinkle the salad with nuts and cheese shavings and serve immediately.