- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- February 25, 2016
Warm vegetable salad.
If the products are fresh, the energy to cook a delicious dish, you need quite a bit. Today I can use “partal”, is a type of pasta, but you can choose any other.Print
Warm vegetable salad
- Pasta (macaroni or other) – 150 g
- Zucchini – 1 pc.
- Bulgarian pepper – 2 pcs.
- Dill to taste
- Green onions to taste
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mustard – 10 g
- Honey – 20 g
- Yogurt – 50 g
- Boil the pasta in boiling water. Remove the excess water.
- Add salt, pepper and seasoning to taste.
- Put the pasta in a bowl.
- Using a special knife cut into thin slices zucchini.
- Add julienne bell peppers, dill, green onions, tomatoes. Make the dressing: mix mustard with honey and unsweetened yogurt.
- Combine the dressing with the salad.