- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- February 17, 2016
Spicy sausages with bean salad.
This fast, fabulous and filling meal uses only six ingredients!Print
Spicy sausages with bean salad
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 8 (560g) thin beef and chilli sausages, halved
- 420g can four bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 120g packet baby leaf salad with herbs
- 1 tablespoon balsamic salad dressing
- Heat a lightly greased barbecue plate or chargrill on medium-high heat. Cook onion and tomatoes for 5 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned and softened. Transfer to a large bowl. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Cook sausages on barbecue or chargrill for 12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned and cooked through.
- Add beans, salad leaves and dressing to tomato mixture. Toss to combine. Divide between plates. Top with sausages. Serve.