- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 6 mins
- 4 people
- February 18, 2016
Beef and cucumber salad.
Here’s a healthy spin on convenience food — add four ingredients to your shopping basket, then head home to create a delicious family salad in a matter of minutes.Print
Beef and cucumber salad
- 500g beef scotch fillet steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 200g pkt Italian-Style Salad
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 60ml (1/4 cup) bought balsamic dressing (see note)
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high. Spray both sides of the steaks with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cook the steaks for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside for 3 minutes to rest.
- Combine the salad, cucumber and dressing in a large bowl.
- Thickly slice the steaks diagonally across the grain. Add to the salad. Toss to combine.