- April 18, 2016
Salad of cod liver.
Heavy, hearty and high-calorie, though, of course, a delicious salad of cod liver with eggs and mayonnaise has to be fed.
In addition, this dietary salad the consistency is different from its pasty counterpart: it cod liver not warming up to a state of paste, but remains in the form of pieces – a kind of inclusions, which harmoniously fit into the overall vegetable bouquet. Try it!Print
Salad of cod liver
- 200 g of cod liver oil
- 3 tomatoes,
- 2 cucumber,
- 1 sweet onion,
- 1 bunch of lettuce,
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp sugar,
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- All the vegetables and herbs wash.
- Onions cut thin half-rings, sprinkle with sugar, sprinkle with lemon juice and leave to marinate, while you prepare the other vegetables.
- Cucumbers cut into slices. Tomatoes also cut into thin slices. Salad tear hands, leaving a few leaves for the filing of a salad of cod liver.
- Get cod liver oil from the jar and cut small slices. The oil does not pour out.
- Put all the ingredients, salt, pepper and gently mix.
- Put the salad of cod liver and vegetables on a lettuce leaf, tuck in the remaining treskova oil and serve.