- Preparation time
- 5 mins
- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 3 people
- March 25, 2016
Radish and Cucumber Salad Recipe.
Add some snap and a little extra color to your cucumbers with this fresh summer salad. Thin radish slices add a tasty crunch and green onions make it even sharper, but a creamy mayonnaise dressing keeps the bite from getting too out of hand. You can also vary the radish-to-cucumber ratio to account for your own tastes: if that spicy, not-quite-bitter taste is a little strong for you, just cut down on the radishes until the other flavors are more prominent.Print
Radish and Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1 English cucumber, thinly sliced;
- 2 bunches radishes, thinly sliced;
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped;
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise with some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, radishes, and green onions
- Pour the mayonnaise on top and toss until everything is well coated.