- Cooking time
- 10 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 4 people
- May 30, 2016
Little Red Radish Salad.
The combination of little red radishes and apples make this salad a crisp and refreshing delight. The sharp and tart ingredients are balanced out by delicious German Emmental cheese.Print
The combination of little red radishes and apples make this salad a crisp and refreshing delight. The sharp and tart ingredients are balanced out by delicious German Emmental cheese.
- 1 bunch of little red radishes
- 1 apple (tart variety)
- 2 thick slices of German Emmental cheese
- 1 teaspoon German mustard
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt, pepper
- garden cress or other mustard sprouts as garnish
- Cut the little red radishes into thin slices, the apple into bite-sized wedges and the cheese into short sticks. Combine the ingredients in a medium salad bowl. In a separate bowl mix the yogurt, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar until the ingredients come together as a smooth dressing and pour it over the salad. Chill for about half an hour to let the ingredients combine well. Garnish with your favorite sprouts and serve. (The German recipe calls for garden cress which is not readily available in North America.)