- March 19, 2016
Pulled Pork Salad Recipe.
This salad is simple enough to keep the convenience of the leftover protein, but adds enough flavor to keep your meal interesting. Try it by itself, or with a baked sweet potato (maybe sprinkled with a little extra dressing?) to add some healthy carbs for a post-workout meal.Print
Pulled Pork Salad Recipe
- 2 cups leftover pulled pork
- 2 Romaine hearts, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 cup homemade BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- In a bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, and BBQ sauce.
- Heat up the pulled pork in a skillet until warm.
- In a salad bowl, gently toss the romaine, tomatoes, avocado, bell pepper, and green onions.
- Top the vegetables with pulled pork and drizzle with the BBQ dressing to serve.