- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- May 14, 2016
Chili-Lime Corn and Spinach Salad.
Looking for a dinner made using Green Giant® veggies? Then check out this chili and lime flavored corn and spinach salad tossed and served with a flavorful homemade dressing.
Chili-Lime Corn and Spinach Salad
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 (11-oz.) can Green Giant™ SteamCrisp® White Shoepeg Corn, drained
- 1 (4.5-oz.) jar Green Giant™ Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped red bell pepper, if desired
- In medium bowl, combine all dressing ingredients; mix well. Add corn, mushrooms, cilantro and onion; toss to coat. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To serve, arrange spinach leaves on individual serving plates. Top with corn mixture. Sprinkle with bell pepper.