- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- April 30, 2016
Enchilada Soup with Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Salad.
This delicious soup and zesty lime vinaigrette salad can be packed ahead for a healthy lunch. Just toss the salad with the vinaigrette before serving.Print
Enchilada Soup with Zesty Lime Vinaigrette Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- Dash fresh ground black pepper
Salad and Soup
- 4 cups bite-size pieces spring salad greens
- 1/3 cup matchstick-cut carrots
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 can Progresso™ Light cheesy chicken enchilada soup
- In tightly covered container, shake Lime Vinaigrette ingredients.
- In medium bowl, toss salad greens, carrots and vinaigrette. Top with tomato wedges.
- Heat soup as directed on can. Serve with salad.