- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 8 people
- April 7, 2016
Salad of corn and shrimp.
Recipe peaches, stuffed with salad shrimp and corn, great for holiday! Very interesting combination of sweet and salty flavors.Print
Salad of corn and shrimp
- 1 Bank of canned peaches
- 2 eggs
- 1 boiled carrot
- 100 g grated cheese
- 100 g shrimp
- 1 Dec. spoon homemade mayonnaise
- Put frozen shrimp in a colander and spill the boiling water.
- Take out, cool and peel.
- Boil eggs, peel, finely chop.
- Boiled carrots cut small cubes. Add grated cheese,eggs and shrimp. Tuck in salad mayonnaise, mix and salt.
- Fill the halves of peaches to your salad.