- Preparation time
- 30 mins
- Cooking time
- 20 mins
- 4 people
- April 5, 2016
Roasted Beet and fruits Salad
Beetroot salad with dried fruits and pomegranate – a real storehouse of vitamins. It is very easy to make – in just 20 minutes. The dish looks very appetizing and aesthetically pleasing.Print
Salad of roasted beets with dried fruits and pomegranate
- 1 beet
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g of prunes without stones
- 5 g of walnuts
- 1 pomegranate
- 1–2 tablespoons low-fat curd (yogurt)
- The first thing you need to roast the beets (you can do this in the microwave power is 850 W, for 7 minutes). If the beets to cook and bake, it preserves more vitamins, she quickly cooked and not watery.
- Soak for 5 minutes prunes and dried apricots. Grind walnuts. Cut julienne dried apricots, prunes.
- Peel roasted beetroot and RUB it on a coarse grater. Mix beets, dried apricots, prunes, nuts.
- Brush the lettuce on top of cheese or yogurt.
- Cleanse pomegranate and liberally sprinkle the lettuce seeds. Decorate the salad with walnuts.