- Preparation time
- 25 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 5 people
- April 6, 2016
Cake Red velvet.
Cake recipe Red velvet in America passed down from generation to generation. They fail to feed on processed foods.
Cake Red velvet
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 g butter
- 250 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla sugar package
- 1 Cup of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 tsp soda or baking powder (measure according to the instructions on the package)
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 500 ml thick cream (20%)
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 bags of thickener for cream
- Prosa flour and cocoa, mix it all with salt.
- In a bowl blend the butter, gradually adding sugar, until fluffy.
- One by one add the eggs.
- Pour vanilla extract or a squirt in sachet of vanilla.
- Add to the mixture mix the yogurt, continuing to whisk until smooth.
- Add food coloring and baking soda, quenched with vinegar, mix. If you decide to do with the baking powder, keep proportion and do everything according to the instructions on the package.
- Put the dough in 2 round shape, greased and floured. Rethrownew.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, put in the form. Bake cakes for 25-30 minutes.
- Finished cakes remove from the form, cool.
- Carefully cut the top layers (use clipping for dusting).
- Prepare the cream of the cream, whipped with powdered sugar. Give 1-2 bags of thickener for cream (depending on the consistency of sour cream).
- Brush the shortcakes with cream on top precipi crumbs or decorate edible Christmas decor.
- Also for the cream you can use mascarpone or sour cream, whipped cream (in equal proportions) and with powdered sugar.