- April 3, 2016
Recipe of mushroom soup.
In just 45 minutes you will cook a great dish! Share the recipe of mushroom soup.Print
Recipe of mushroom soup
- 500 g mushrooms
- 4 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 50 g butter
- 1 Cup fat sour cream
- 1.5 l of water
- Peel the potatoes, cut into cubes, pour water and put to boil.
- Finely chop the onions and fry in butter until Golden brown.
- Add to the onions peeled and sliced the mushrooms and roast for another 10 minutes.
- Give the onions and mushrooms to the potatoes, boil 5 minutes.
- Pour broth, potatoes with mushrooms and onions grind using a blender.
- Pour puree into broth, stirring constantly to form a semi-fluid homogeneous mass.
- Bring to a boil, add sour cream or cream.
- Boil for another 5 minutes.