- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 6 people
- March 28, 2016
The recipe for bagels with apples.
Just half an hour you can cook delicious bagels with apples. Share the recipe for the dessert!
The recipe for bagels with apples
- pack ready shortcrust pastry
- 8 apples
- 6 tablespoons of jam
- 50 g of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- a pinch of cinnamon
- powdered sugar, chocolate glaze
- Rinse the apples, peel and remove the core. We shall cut small cubes, sprinkle vanilla sugar and cinnamon.
- The dough roll into the reservoir, cut the 8X8 squares and brush the edges with egg white. In the center of squares, put the filling and wrap the bagels.
- Brush egg yolk, put on a baking sheet and bake at temperature of 180 degrees.
- Brush the bagels warmed jam and sprinkle with icing sugar and decorate with chocolate icing.