- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- 4 people
- April 7, 2016
The recipe roll.
Offer for the holiday table recipe roll! Chocolate dessert will delight family and friends.Print
The recipe roll
- 1 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 7 eggs
- 300 g butter
- 1 Cup milk
- 3 tablespoons starch
- 30 ml rum
- chocolate bar
- vanilla sugar
- Mix the flour with cocoa. Carefully separate the yolks from the whites and blend with half the norm of sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Whip whites with the remaining sugar.
- To the yolks add 1/3 of beaten egg whites and gently mix.
- Then carefully enter the sifted flour.
- Add remainder of whites, mix the dough. Put on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake the cake at 180 °C for 40 minutes.
- For the cream dissolve the starch in 1/4 Cup milk.
- The rest of the milk boil with sugar and make starch. Cool and add the butter and rum. Whip the cream with a spatula until very fluffy.
- Sponge cake cut a layer of cream and wrap in a roll.
- The surface of the roll glaserei dissolved on the steam bath chocolate.