- Preparation time
- 20 mins
- Cooking time
- 200 mins
- 24 people
- May 27, 2016
Creamy Pinã Colada Dessert Bars.
All the tropical flavors of a pinã colada in these creamy bars are sure to please all your guests.Print
Creamy Pin? Colada Dessert Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 containers (6 oz each) Yoplait® Original pi?a colada yogurt
- 3 tablespoons coconut rum, if desired
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and diced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F. Let dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over 2 sides. Lightly spray foil with cooking spray. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt, rum and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gently fold into cream cheese mixture until well blended. Fold in 1 cup of the diced mango until well blended. Spoon into cooled crust; spread evenly. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup diced mango and the toasted coconut. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Refrigerate leftovers.