- Preparation time
- 15 mins
- Cooking time
- 90 mins
- Easy Recipes
- 20 people
- May 29, 2016
Blueberry Breakfast Bars.
These 5-ingredient oatmeal bars are made simple with the addition of sugar cookie dough and topped with blueberries. They’re easy to grab and go for a quick breakfast or snack!Print
Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 12 oz (about 2 1/2 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 350° F. Line 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking parchment paper.
- In large bowl, break up 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated sugar cookies. Stir in 2 cups old-fashioned oats until thoroughly combined. Firmly press about two-thirds of dough evenly into thin layer in bottom of pan.
- In medium bowl, toss 12 oz (about 2 1/2 cups) fresh or frozen blueberries, 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon honey. Spread evenly over cookie dough crust. Crumble remaining one-third of dough evenly over blueberries.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. For bars, cut into 5 rows by 4 rows.