- Cooking time
- 40 mins
- 4 people
- February 23, 2016
Apples, baked in the oven, not only tasty but also healthy. They can be eaten for Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And on the holiday table apples baked with cottage cheese, cinnamon, raisins, honey, sour cream and many other delicious and healthy ingredients, can be a delectable dessert. Thanks to its simplicity and choose right taste of this dish can decorate any table.Print
- Apples – 4 pcs
- Oatmeal – 100 g
- Sugar (cane) – 50 g
- Oil – 100 g (20 g for each Apple)
- Cinnamon – pinch
- Cloves – pinch
- Nutmeg – pinch
- Water – 50 ml
- Remove the hat and seravince and prepare the filling. In a bowl add: 4 tbsp brown sugar oatmeal
- Further aromatizers the filling, to do this, add a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg and a little ground cloves. Mix.
- Put the molds for baking. Lay out the apples
- In the middle of the Apple spread dry stuffing. To the oat flakes were not dry and absorbed the moisture – it is necessary to add water in the mold.
- For a more delicate and creamy taste of the filling on top, add small cubes of butter.
- Cover with hats, which cut off a little earlier.
- Cover the mold with foil, and bake at a temperature of 190 g for 20 minutes, then remove the foil and bake another 20 minutes.
- Actually Apple is not turned into puree, and preserve its succulence. And in the middle of the street. Sweet nutritious filling.