- Preparation time
- 60 mins
- Cooking time
- 60 mins
- February 26, 2016
Meatloaf with pistachio and spinach
Home baked ham – decoration of any holiday table. And today I bring you something special – pork roll with pistachios and spinach.
- pork – 1 kg
- garlic – 2 cloves
- spinach – 150 g
- pistachio – 250 grams
- olive oil – 150 g
- spices to taste
- The dish turned out flavorful, do not forget about the spices. Can take and Cayenne pepper, and Provencal herbs and Oriental spices – sprinkle the meat and put it in the fridge to marinate.
- The meat is marinated for 1 hour. Meanwhile prepare the filling.
- For the filling, pressing the knife 2 zubochka garlic and chop. Then chop the spinach is the main thing that is not very finely. Finally, grind the pistachios. Collected everything in one bowl, pour olive oil and stir with a spoon.
- Lay the marinated meat on the butcher. And it spread across the entire width of the filling. Then turn the roulade. Wrapped it in the food thread.
- Roll put into the oven where at a temperature of 200 degrees, it will bake for 1 hour.
This roll not only stunning looks, but also the magical scent. Have a tasty holiday!