- March 2, 2016
Cook dinner potato patties with mushrooms
Delicious can be not only to the usual meat burgers. If you cook the cutlets from potatoes and mushrooms, the family will definitely ask for supplements. This hearty and delicious dish is very familiar to us vareniki with mushrooms and potatoes, but this version is simplified – without test.
Try it, you will surely enjoy!
- 600 g potatoes,
- 1 egg,
- 200 g mushrooms,
- 1 onion,
- greens (dill, parsley),
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,
- 1 Bay leaf,
- ground coriander to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- salt to taste.
- Mushrooms finely cut. Also finely cut onions. Grind the herbs.
- Fry mushrooms with onions until the liquid is evaporated. Cool slightly and grind in a blender.
- Potato peel and boil until tender in salted water with the Bay leaves. Make mashed potatoes, adding butter.
- Then wrap the potato in the egg, add sauteed mushrooms, herbs, salt, spices and mix.
- From the resulting mass form potato patties. Dip patties in flour and fry in vegetable oil for about 3 minutes on each side until Golden brown.
- Serve potato patties as a main dish with vegetables and herbs.